Hey Friends today we will see how to format usb flash drive using MS-DOS. Manny times we need to format our usb drives, people find it difficult so today reading this article you will be able to format you usb very easily,lets see the steps.
Steps To Format Your Unformatable USB
1) Click Start > Run, and type cmd in the box then Click OK
Note: Replace “X:” with the letter of your USB Flash Drive.
You can use “diskpart” to list all drive letters.
4) If you want to format it as FAT32 then type:
format X: /FS:FAT32
5) After that type the above command, press Enter.
6) When it asks for pressing Enter again, just press it to confirm.
7) It will prompt you to enter a name for the drive, write it and hit Enter
8) Thats it you are all done by Now.
And if you lost data after formatting your USB, Wondershare could help you recover files from USB flash drive
So by reading this article i hope you will be now easily able to format your USB flash dirve.
IF you find this article usefull than plz click on g+1.
Thank you 🙂