HI friends, I am back with an awesome trick Which will help you to Convert Any Text to Audio Without Any Software. Isn’t it Interesting? Yes it is.
Steps To Convert Text To Audio without any software:
Dim msg, sapi
msg=InputBox(“Enter your text for conversion– “,”By computer freaks”)
Note: Few people are getting error, it may be due to our website script is also being copied. That’s why we wrote the code in a notepad.
Please download the file. Click Here To Download (It’s a simple text file, so you guys don’t have to worry about virus or anything )
Step 2: After Pasting the Above Code in notepad, Save the file with the name Text To Audio.vbs.
remember the name of the file should be with .vbs extension.
its nothing but a Vbscript File.
Step 3: Now double click on the saved file and you will see a box like the below pic.
Step 4. Type your text which you want to hear, and then press OK. Thats it. All Done.
You can hear it load and clear.
Isn’t it amazing ?
I know you will like it for sure. Keep visiting and stay updated.
On the other hand if you would like to do this with a help of a software then you can try the TextAloud With AT&T Natural Voices (Windows Software).
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you. Proofread your own writing .
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players. Listen to that report while you’re on the treadmill.
- Find help for someone with a reading disability. Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision.
- Listen to an eBook during your commute. Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations. Turn your iPod into a tax write-off.
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading. Take some reading along for your daily walk or run. Find a great new tool to study for exams. Listen to text read in other languages.
Yes, all that features, visit the following link to see the full the details.