This addictive mega hit Clash of Clans game is now out for Apple and Android devices. You’ll find people playing this popular strategy game in buses, trains, restaurants, coffee shops, at railway stations… I’ve even seen groups of people having friendly tournaments and the winner is the one who wins most gold. Also i bet you that most of your friends are playing it – can you beat their high scores?
This amazing game allows players to build communities, trail their troops and attack enemies to win gold and elixir while working on your own defenses to be protected against attackers. Players will also use features like chat to talk with each others and join clans to aid each other.
Troops are divided into Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Dark Elixir troops and Heroes.
– Tier #1: Barbarians, Archers, and Goblins. In this category the troops are very powerful when swarming in hordes yet are vulnerable to Wizard Towers and Mortars.
– Tier #2: Tier #2 consists of Giants, Wall Breakers (a group of small skeletons that carry bombs), Balloons (a group of Wall Breakers in hot air balloons), and Wizards. Tier #2 is more powerful than Tier #1, but weaker than Tier #3.
– Tier #3 – Tier #3 consists of Dragons, Healers (which resemble female angel-like creatures), and P.E.K.K.A.s (a race of full-armored creatures). Tier #3 is the strongest army in the game, but costs a lot of elixir.
– Dark Elixir Troops – The Dark Elixir Troops consists of Golems, Hog Riders (a group of men who ride on leaping pigs), Minions, Valkyries, and Witches (who can summon the skeletons of dead soldiers). The Dark Elixir Troops fill in the specific niches that normal troops don’t have.
– Heroes – The Heroes consist of the Barbarian King and the Archer Queen. The Heroes are immortal and can only be trained once. The Heroes can be summoned by a permanent altar rather than being trained in the barracks.
To defend your territory, you can use many defenses including cannons, archer towers, and wizard towers. You can also buy a lab to make troops on the offensive stronger against enemy forces.
In the latest update (version 6.56.1), clans can now start wars with each other, with one preparation day, and one day of war. Stars/Rates are given for how well an enemy base was raided, and players are limited to 2 attacks a day. The team that has the most stars at the end of the day is the winner.
To help you play this game better and enjoy the best strategies and guides, you play clash of clans online game now at BoomBeachCheatsOnline.com