Never fear, as usual we have come up a solutions to fix this issue. Apply the mentioned methods below and you should be able to get back the data from your damaged files. Now, there can be many reasons and sign of recognizing a damaged hard drives. It may create some annoying sound as soon you plug it in with your computer or you system may crash or it may take forever to read the hard drive. In any of these cases, try to follow this method and you should be able to get back all the data from the damaged drive.
We will be using Klennet Disk Imager to recover all data from your Damaged Drives.
What is Klennet Disk Imager?
Klennet Disk Imager is a desktop software that helps to create image files of your damaged drives and recover data from it. Whether your drive is slightly damaged or moderately damaged, it can help to recover data from it. Here, let me explain the main feature of Klennet Disk Imager so that you can understand this better.
Main features of Klennet Disk Imager:
- Read slightly or moderately damaged drives and create ISO image files of that drive to extract data from.
- It can read any kind of image disk files, VHD and VHDX format files.
- It can pause and resume the process. So even if you shut down the PC, you can restart it again and resume from where you left.
- It can directly export the image files to physical hard drives. A must have feature if you want to save the file in an external drive.
- It can compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA 256 hashes while the imaging process takes place.
And much much more. So, I will recommend to head on to their official website and check all features yourself. I am sure you won’t regret this. If you run into any trouble then you can contact their dedicated support staff to get any kind of assistance.
Hopefully you enjoyed and found this article useful.
Stay tuned for more.