But, as you guys have already realized that there are too many software and online services that allows you to sign the papers and documents in your computer without printing it. DocuSign is one of those services which allows you to sign the documents in your computer and then send them to anyone you like. But recently, DocuSign updated their prices and creating lots of trouble which are unacceptable by most people. So, in this article, we are going to introduce best alternatives for eSignature.
Alternate #1: Wondershare eSign+
Wondershare eSign+ is a professional electronic signature program that helps you to create your own signature directly on your PC, use it to sign any documents on your computer and send it whoever you may like. It is a real life saving service that can save countless hours of your lives and save you the trouble to print and scan documents. It works on both Windows and Mac computers as well as mobile devices to give you the best experience and the user interface of this program makes this program extremely easy to use.
- Sign any document on your PC – No need to print out the document and manually sign in. With eSign+, you can directly drag and drop your signature on the document and it should be done just like that.
- Send documents for recipient to sign – You can easily send the signed documents of yours via email and create a separate sign text field for the recipient party to sign the document as well. Everything will be done professionally and elegantly.
- Track the signing status – With eSign+ you can track each and every movement of your document. You will be notified in your desirable device whether it’s a desktop computer or a smartphone.
- Take control of your Document – You can easily manage your entire document, download and print it out directly and you can track each and every log history.
- Create legal documents – The sole purpose of signing documents is to create a legal binding between several parties which can be easily done using eSign+.
- Document Protection – Protect your document with two step verification password to make sure there’s no data leakage or no one is trying to steal your signature at all. eSign+ uses the most secure algorithms to encrypt your document to make sure there’s no outside intrusion.
- Supports Cloud Platform – You can directly sign documents on your cloud server without even downloading the file and send it to anyone you like.
- Cost effective – eSign+ requires you to register the program to take full benefits of this service. But it is lot cheaper than any other electronic signature services.
- Free dedicated support and lifetime free upgrades.
Overall, eSign+ provides all the necessary features that are required in your daily life regarding signing documents and without a doubt it the best for those who are looking for more DocuSign alternatives.
Alternative #2: KeepSolid Sign
KeepSolid Sign is a flawless alternative to DosuSign. It is an amazing and inituitive electronic signature software available on both computers as well a mobile devices. You can sign any form or legal documents from your PC and even invite other recipients to sign the document without printing them out. It has an attractive graphical user interface and reuires no technical skills to operate this program
Salient Features of KeepSolid Sign –
- Sign any kind of documents or forms from PC.
- Organize all your documents and files from one application.
- Invite other recipients to sign the paper within seconds.
- Add any required or essential annotations according to your desire.
- Real time tracking available.
- Send reminder to any participant directly from the app.
- 24X7 Dedicated Support Available.
Alternate 3: Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is another electronic signature program that helps to sign and send documents without any problem. It has inbuilt features that enables you to sign any documents in dropbox, Google drive etc.
- Easy to use.
- Supports many online services to sign documents directly.
- Available in Google Play Store and Apple store.
- Very costly.
- Upgrades needed regularly.
Alternate 4: Hello Sign
Hello sign is also a great alternative for DocuSign. It has an amazing user interface which makes it extremely easy to use. One of the feature that is provided by Hello Sign which most eSignature services lacks is the ability to choose whether you should sign the paper first or the beneficial party.
- Several inbuilt templates to choose from.
- Custom plans are available for different brands.
- Receive real time notification for your documents.
- Over priced and charged annually.
Alternate 5: SignNow
Earlier it was known as CudaSign but recently with the new owner, the name has been transformed. It is used by most fortune companies and incredibly helpful in crucial times.
- Has many templates to choose from.
- Customize your documents and signatures.
- Both Android and Apple app is available.
- Integrated with many online services such as Google Drive, iCloud and so on.
- Only premium users can take full benefit of this program.
Alternate 6: SignEasy
SignEasy is yet another fabulous alternative for DocuSign. SignEasy can create signatures directly on PC or you can even customize one by uploading the picture on your PC. It provides great tools to work with and no computer expertise is required to use this program.
- Very easy to go program.
- Multiple signer option is available.
- Android and Apple apps are available.
- Signed documents can be shared via several type of devices.
- Integrated with most online services.
- Not a secure program, since it doesn’t provide the best security.
- Doesn’t integrate with salesforce and sharepoint.
So, these were the top 5 best alternatives for DocuSign. Hopefully you guys found this article valuable and will share it with your friends and families.