Nowadays, it’s rare to see businesses without their own website. Many already recognize that with the internet, you can reach more people, and the more online presence you have, the better chance you also have of having a successful brand.
If you are planning to build a website, here are the tips you should follow in order to create a good website in Canada.
- Choose a good web hosting service – most people will probably think that a good web hosting service should be the last of things to consider when building a website, but that would be unwise. When you choose a good web host, you should make sure that they can guarantee that your website will be accessible and that there will be no downtimes. If your customers cannot access your website, there’s a big possibility they will just go to a competitor. Also, with a good web hosting company, you can rank high on Google search ranks, which will bring more traffic to your site. Do your research and check out some reviews such as this one on MangoMatter for some quality web hosting for an affordable price.
- Have quality content – even if you have the best looking and most expensive website, if you do not have quality content, chances are, they will not come back., Put yourself in the shoes of your target customer. What content would they like to see? What would make them come back again and again to your website? You don’t have to put too many pages and features on your site, it’s better to have quality content first instead of stuffing your website with too many information.
- Put quality pictures – they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and if you do not have so many word content yet, make sure you at least have good pictures. A good website should have a mixture of content and media, especially if you are selling a product. It does not matter if you put a 1,000 article on the product, but if you can’t produce a picture, it still might not appeal to your target customers. Good visuals help sell a product, so make sure to invest in that.
- Be assertive in your website – if you are selling something in your website, make sure to have CTAs or call to action. Give options for your potential customers to take the next step and buy what you have to offer.
- Make sure it’s mobile responsive – while there are still customers who access websites through their desktops or laptops, there’s no denying that most people access the internet using their mobile phones. That being said, make sure that whoever will develop your website will make it mobile responsive so that it will fit the screen of their device. Also, make sure that it will load quickly, as there are researches that show that people will most likely leave a website if the page loads to slow.