What is 5KPlayer?
5KPlayer is an outstanding and the best free video player that can play any kind of video file formats including MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV and so on which are not possible to play by other media players. Currently, it is available on both Mac and Windows platform. Moreover, it consumes way less CPU resources while playing high quality 1080p, 4k, 5k and 8K videos and movies. And do you want to know the best part? Well, this premium utility is absolutely FREE! Yes, you don’t have to pay a dime to use this software.
What makes 5KPlayer different than other video players?
- Almost all kind of video file formats are supported – MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV etc.
- Compatible with over 300+ free online video sites like YouTube, Videomotion, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Can play videos, music, DVDs as well as Live Radios.
- Airplay is enabled meaning you can stream the videos from iPhone/iPad to PC or PC to Apple TV.
- Directly share videos, music, multimedia files, etc. between computer and DLNA compatible devices such as smartphones, smart TVs, PS4, etc.
- Mark your favorite videos and add them to your customized playlists.
- Download music and videos from YouTube. (Most video players don’t have this feature)
- Simple add and delete from playlist is available to organize the playlist according to your wish.
- Convert the videos to other formats like MP3, AAC, MP4, etc. is available. No need to pay for buying a video converter.
And much much more. We will recommend you guys to visit their website to see all the features by yourself.
How to use 5kPlayer on Windows/Mac PC?
5KPlayer is incredibly easy to use program. Even a little kid can operate this program without any issues.
First, visit the official 5KPlayer website and get the program downloaded on your PC for free. Make sure to download the compatible version as it is available on both Mac and Windows operating system.
Next, launch the program to see its attractive user interface. You will be impressed to see how organized this program is, here’s a snapshot of the layout of 5KPlayer.
Once the program is launched, click on “Video” and browse the computer to locate the video or movies files. Simply double click on the video file and enjoy! Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the video file into the program to play the video immediately.
There are tons of other features are available like adjusting the aspect ratio, rotating the video screen, keyboard shortcuts to ease the tasks and so on. So far we have concluded that 5KPlayer is the best free video player yet that can be a great alternate to VLC media player as well.
We hope you guys enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media networks.